Homepage Forums Venting Booth He abandoned us for 2 months because his parents asked him to

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jaysmama Helly 1 month ago.

• Author
    Jaysmama
    Helly

How do you forgive a man who abandoned you and two little kids for two months because his parents orders him to. We were involved in a physical fight and couldn’t stay under the same roof so his brother advised him to leave.He left and went to his parents house.Left me with the bills of the kids, their fees and all because his parents ordered him not to come back until they can break me. We’ll I wasn’t broken, they called a family meeting, and he was now asked to come back home.How did I end up with a wuss, someone who doesn’t know what he should do but what mummy and daddy says. I am not over the fact that we were abandoned. I have no atom of love for him anymore.i do not trust him anymore. We were doing okay but his family always intruded and kept causing division. Now we are finally divided and I do not wish to continue in this marriage.He irritates me…every word he says is wrong.Can this be forgiven.it is so difficult

Reply To: He abandoned us for 2 months because his parents asked him to
Your information:

Online Video URL:
Apply Link

Supported video providers: Dailymotion LiveLeak Megavideo Metacafe Vimeo YouTube
Random Example: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCspzg9-bAg[/video]

:wink::-|:-x:twisted::)8-O:(:roll::-P:oops::-o:mrgreen::lol::idea::-D:evil::cry:8-):arrow::-?:?::!:
Pick a color, any color... as long as it's black.
Link URL:
Link Name: (optional)
Apply Link
Image URL: Apply Image
Online Paste URL:
Apply Link

Supported Paste providers: Gist Pastebin

bbPress Post Toolbar Help

About

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

For the options that are simple buttons (e.g. bold, italics), one can select text and then click the button to apply the tag around the selected text.

For the options at open panels (e.g. link), open the panel first, add the url to the text box (if link), then hit Apply Link. If it's font sizing or colors, then select the text and click the size you want, e.g., xx-small.

About bbPress Post Toolbar

Help

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

Version 0.7.5 by master5o1.