Homepage Forums Love and Marriage My Husband makes me feel guilty every night

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Mums mums 3 years ago.

• Author
    Mums
    mums
    Keymaster

“If I don’t have sex with him. He starts an argument whenever I say I’m tired. He makes me feel bad about not doing my wifely duties by satisfying my husband. I’m a stay at home mum and I don’t want him to think of going outside to get some. I just get really tired because our kids wake up at 6am and aren’t put in bed til 9pm. And I’m with them all day taking care of them and its a lot of work really. So I really do get tired and drained. I dont know what to do so I just have sex with him because I don’t want to make him upset…I wish I was doing it to really enjoy it and connect with him” —Isio

Reply To: My Husband makes me feel guilty every night
Your information:

Online Video URL:
Apply Link

Supported video providers: Dailymotion LiveLeak Megavideo Metacafe Vimeo YouTube
Random Example: [video]http://www.vimeo.com/26753142[/video]

:wink::-|:-x:twisted::)8-O:(:roll::-P:oops::-o:mrgreen::lol::idea::-D:evil::cry:8-):arrow::-?:?::!:
Pick a color, any color... as long as it's black.
Link URL:
Link Name: (optional)
Apply Link
Image URL: Apply Image
Online Paste URL:
Apply Link

Supported Paste providers: Gist Pastebin

bbPress Post Toolbar Help

About

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

For the options that are simple buttons (e.g. bold, italics), one can select text and then click the button to apply the tag around the selected text.

For the options at open panels (e.g. link), open the panel first, add the url to the text box (if link), then hit Apply Link. If it's font sizing or colors, then select the text and click the size you want, e.g., xx-small.

About bbPress Post Toolbar

Help

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

Version 0.7.5 by master5o1.

ShareShare on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0