Homepage Forums Love and Marriage Romance in your relationship after the baby comes?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jaysmama Gloria 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jaysmama
    Anne

Since the birth of our daughter, my relationship with my husband has become non-existent.We don’t go out anymore, we fight a lot and everyone seems so involved with our new love. It makes me wonder if this is how marriages are like when the baby comes.I need some help and tips in rekindling passion and keeping the fires burning.We love each other so much but a lot is changing at once. Please help, I need it.

• #906 Reply
    Julie

You two need to talk about your concerns…Go on a nice date. My husband and i like to go out to eat then take a walk just the two of us, holding hands and talking in our estate here. We have three daughters and one more on the way so its hard to get a good nanny, someone that will stay, they all come and go and its hard to find the time but our marriage is
    extremely important and we know that if we let the love go out then we will be lost. so every now and then you have to make the time for just the 2 of you.

• #907 Reply
    Rifkatu

I’m pregnant and facing the same problem

• #908 Reply
    Gloria

Try leaving him little short notes on post-its just saying “you’re so sexy” or “I love you” or “I appreciate you” things like that. Just so he knows you were thinking about him. You can also suprise him in the shower (go take one with him and give him some loving). Make sure you get dressed and put yourself together everyday, so he knows you want to look good for
    him.

Reply To: Romance in your relationship after the baby comes?
Your information:

Online Video URL:
Apply Link

Supported video providers: Dailymotion LiveLeak Megavideo Metacafe Vimeo YouTube
Random Example: [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJbYWPEaxw[/video]

:wink::-|:-x:twisted::)8-O:(:roll::-P:oops::-o:mrgreen::lol::idea::-D:evil::cry:8-):arrow::-?:?::!:
Pick a color, any color... as long as it's black.
Link URL:
Link Name: (optional)
Apply Link
Image URL: Apply Image
Online Paste URL:
Apply Link

Supported Paste providers: Gist Pastebin

bbPress Post Toolbar Help

About

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

For the options that are simple buttons (e.g. bold, italics), one can select text and then click the button to apply the tag around the selected text.

For the options at open panels (e.g. link), open the panel first, add the url to the text box (if link), then hit Apply Link. If it's font sizing or colors, then select the text and click the size you want, e.g., xx-small.

About bbPress Post Toolbar

Help

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

Version 0.7.5 by master5o1.

ShareShare on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0