Homepage Forums Love and Marriage What does your husband do daily that makes you feel loved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Jaysmama Usoro 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Jaysmama
    Ebere

Well my husband calls me always while at work to know if I’ve eaten…Another thing is that he kisses me every morning and night and says ‘I love you afterwards’…Lets know what your husband does daily to make you feel loved

• #884 Reply
    Jaysmama
    Vee

He does a lot of things, honestly. He’s very sweet.¬†

• #887 Reply
      Jaysmama
      Esther324

What things?

• #885 Reply
    Jaysmama
    Faithy

My husband paints my toe nails, he lets me take a nap when I’m not feeling good or need to rest cos im stressed with taking care of the kids or house chores. He offers to cook and do the dishes. It’s the small things that matters most.

• #886 Reply
    Jaysmama
    Hanny

I wish I could list what my husband does…we have just been fighting alot lately.I need God to open my eyes to see the good things he does cos ive been so unhappy lately

• #926 Reply
    Jaysmama
    Usoro

Today I got a cake and a card from my husband…happy vals day all

Reply To: What does your husband do daily that makes you feel loved
Your information:

Online Video URL:
Apply Link

Supported video providers: Dailymotion LiveLeak Megavideo Metacafe Vimeo YouTube
Random Example: [video]http://megavideo.com/?v=LYWNYM1J[/video]

:wink::-|:-x:twisted::)8-O:(:roll::-P:oops::-o:mrgreen::lol::idea::-D:evil::cry:8-):arrow::-?:?::!:
Pick a color, any color... as long as it's black.
Link URL:
Link Name: (optional)
Apply Link
Image URL: Apply Image
Online Paste URL:
Apply Link

Supported Paste providers: Gist Pastebin

bbPress Post Toolbar Help

About

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

For the options that are simple buttons (e.g. bold, italics), one can select text and then click the button to apply the tag around the selected text.

For the options at open panels (e.g. link), open the panel first, add the url to the text box (if link), then hit Apply Link. If it's font sizing or colors, then select the text and click the size you want, e.g., xx-small.

About bbPress Post Toolbar

Help

This toolbar allows simple click-to-add HTML elements.

Version 0.7.5 by master5o1.